Saturday 29 June 2013

2 Weeks!

Hello,

So today marks two weeks of amazing animal crossing fun. So the front of my house has had a remodel last night. My house looks really cute, and i'm really happy with my flower garden. Cant wait for lilly hybrids.
Today i got two new hybrids, a black tulip and a black rose.
I got my second project suggestion today from Rod, the instrument shelter. Apparently it tells you what kind of weather your going to get. I might build it soon.

I went to the museum to get my fossils appraised, and guess who was lost in thought. Blathers finally decided that he wants to make the museum better by adding the second floor shop. I finished the project later today, so I should have the second floor tomorrow :D.








 I gave Blathers the one piece of fossil that i hadn't donated already, he got really excited.

 Oh Blathers quieten those impure thoughts :P.
Some sad news, Biskit has decided that he will be moving on the 3rd of July. I decided to let him move as I have had him before in Wild World and would like to get someone new, and his house is also where i want to build a bridge. He was sad and wanted me to remember one thing.
Wollemi will miss you Biskit.
So tomorrow I will get the museum upgrade, but I am also attending a convention so I should get lots of houses in my HH Showcase! I wonder if i will have any special visitors?
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment