Friday 21 June 2013

Week 1 to a close

Hello,

So today mark a wonderful week of Animal Crossing New Leaf.
So my fountain was built today, it looks so nice. 

Today is also the Summer Solstice, so its going to be sunny all day. It was bizarre playing with fireflies out and it was still light. I got funny/cool looking ladder shades from Isabelle this morning for the event. There was also a cool cutout that you could take photos with. I like how if you press 'A' you go closer and will pull different faces if you repeat it.




Today i got the Red Pikmin hat, and one of my friends happened to get a hat to today

Two Pikmins!

So today Keaton moved in, he seems like a fun character. I look forward to talking to him more tomorrow.


Naww thanks Keaton.
Also today my Garden store opened. I love how the little birds gather outside, so cute.


Me too! Im starting to get a good amount of flowers in my town, still need more.
Another cool things happened today, Sable called me by my name :O!
I hope i'm getting close to the QR machine and to Sable liking me.
Phineas also showed up today again, and i got two badges this time. The Insect Maniac and the Seafood Maniac.
I think i should be getting close to getting T'n'T mart and Kicks, i cant wait.
I wonder who will be in town tomorrow.
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment