Monday 24 June 2013

Day X

Hello,

An update from last night, my late night fishing and fishing all day in the rain paid off. I caught a Coelacanth!

And a few minutes later i also caught my first Char, my luck must of been good.
Freckles also decided to to call me "Shmoopy", i said yes just because it was funny.

To today, as i was looking around my town as i normally do, watering my flowers and i found something unusual. A lost item! After asking a few of my villagers i found out it belonged to Freckles

I found a new plot for a new neighbour, Robin is moving in tomorrow.
I also got three badges this morning from Phineas, the Skilled Angler, Village Representative and the Good Hostess badge, taking my badges to six.
I also had Katrina in my town again, i got really close to getting to 20 readings thanks to my friends, will have to wait till next visit though to unlock her store.
I went to town hall this morning and low and behold someone was a little sleepy. Isabelle was having a nap and thus i unlocked my dream suite. It will be ready tomorrow thanks to donations and some money i saved.




Today my Nooks is under construction! and Kicks is coming soon!
I had another nice conversation with Sable today, i must be getting close.
I got to try the hammer tour with a friend today, i really like that one, i hope i get it again soon.
Im looking forward to some new shops, and a new neighbour which brings my villagers up to nine.
-Elle





No comments:

Post a Comment