Thursday 27 June 2013

Thirteen

Hello,

So it was raining again in Wollemi today, and out in the rain I found Sahara! This is my first encounter with her in New Leaf. I paid her some money and she followed me back to my house and did quite a rambunctious remodel.




Also today Kicks opened! My main street is getting busier.
 Maybe he's part Aussie? Though we don't get skunks in Australia...

When i talked to Sable today, she had a present for me, a mannequin! I dressed it up in my house with my frog costume, one of my villagers gave me the shirt which i needed.


 Naww thanks Sable.

Guess who was also back in my town, Katie. She was only here on Tuesday but decided to come back. She caught the train with me to a friends town, i wonder what she will send me this time. I found the house front i missed out on in my friends town, so the front of my house will change tomorrow. I like how you can order things to your own town, very useful.


I catalogued the Soft Serve Lamp in a friends town the other day, so I decided get the colour changed at Re-tail by talking to Cyrus. This was the first time i had modified anything. It was pretty cool and only took 30 minutes.
 Yummm...
I got to see the train go buy again today when i wanted to go across.
I visited the Dream Suite  today, i might post my dream code tomorrow.
I should get Club LOL in a few more days, i cant wait. I wonder if i will have any visitors tomorrow.
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment