Sunday 23 June 2013

Niner

Hello,

Its another rainy day in Wollemi, as today is Sunday Joan is here. My new tiles have been installed and they look really cute, i hope to get a new house front i like soon.
I got an orange cosmos today :). I hope i get some lilly hybrids soon. Im starting to get a bit of a tan i noticed today.
I got asked for a favour from Bertha today, to bury a time capsule, that was something new for me. I buried it and she will let me know when she wants it back. 
 She was also kinda funny today about my attire.

Today i got the Triforce! Now i have two LOZ items.

Today i also had a good conversation with Sable, I'm getting close to getting the QR code machine.



Im hoping to get the Dream Suite and T'n'T mart in the coming days, hopefully before the end of the week. 
I caught a guppy and a bluegill today, i still need a char though.
As it was raining in Wollemi today and also a friends town i spent most of the day trying to catch a coelacanth with no luck thus far. Ill keep trying.
I wonder if i will have a visitor in my campsite tomorrow? Or another special visitor.
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment