Sunday 30 June 2013

The last day of June- Day 16

Hello,

So today is the last day of June! So there will be new bugs and fish tomorrow :D.  I planted a bush yesterday and it is almost fully grown, should be full size tomorrow. I also got my first violet hybrid, a blue one.
Today i found a lost item in my town again, this time it was a book. I wonder who's lost it. I went around to my villagers. Biskit called me a detective which was cool. I found out eventually that it was Keaton's book, he was glad to have it back.



Today i had a visitor in my campsite- Alfonso the Aligator. I also have my 10th (though soon to be 9th) villager preparing to move in. Im not sure where she is coming from as I didn't invite her from my campsite.

I got the hero's boots today! Just need the hat. I also found at Juicy Apple Tv in Robin's chest of draws which he let me have.
I also had five things on my Re-tail board again, i must have really good luck.
I started and paid off my instrument shelter, so ill get weather announcements!
Thanks to my new bush i caught a snail as it was raining!
Just a couple more days till I get Club LOL. I'll have a new project, new villager and maybe a visitor tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the 1st of July with new bugs and fish to catch!
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment