Tuesday 18 June 2013

Quatro

Hello,

First off, last night I caught my first Bee! I caught three actually, before i got stung by the other two.

So this morning, my house is bigger again! Its starting to look like an actual house. Also for the first time in Wollemi history its raining! Only light rain but i love the sloshy sounds and the detail.
So my cherries are back today, it turns out my oldest new trees need another day so more fruit tomorrow. I will also have a new villager tomorrow - Cherry (kinda ironic).
I also found my first hybrid today, a pink rose. I also now have some white violets too. I hope some lilies show up soon.
So my campsite was completed this morning, went to see Isabelle to have the little ceremony. Only Rod showed up cause it was to early for the rest of my villagers. Will wait till later next time.
I wonder if someone will move in there tomorrow?
So i've started and paid off my next project, the yellow bench, if i get the log project i might stick that somewhere else or replace this one, don't know yet. Im going for a fairly natural airy feel to my town. But i do want to build the fountain and lighthouse when i get them. I think i'm going to start the fountain tomorrow so I don't have a villager move in where i want to put it.
Saw something cute today, Digby, Isabelle's cousin, wearing a cute little raincoat in the rain
So Crazy Redd was in town today, looks like he will be showing up on Tuesdays for me. I ended up buying the Valiant Statue which should be the real one. Its cool how you can tell the real ones from the fakes in this game. Will have to see tomorrow.
So today was a special day, I got to go to the island for the first time. Kapp'n introduced himself and gave me my first sea shanty



It was still raining at the island the same as in town. My last visit to a friends it fined up so i guess it just depends. So i found i have Durian and Bananas on my island. I played a couple of tours (Hide and Seek and Item matching) and later saved up enough medals to buy the wetsuit that was in my store :). I finally got to visit my private beach, cliff diving and jumping of the jetty are very entertaining.
I went to the Island twice more, once by myself and once with two friends. Both times he sung about cucumbers...he must really like them. Also apparently he cant handle a cuppa joe, it makes him dizzy, ah Kapp'n.







Today i also caught a whale shark, or two. One for the museum and i now have a new room mate, it looks amazing.
Had some fun times flailing in my wetsuit, i just love the face and stance you make.
 Weeeee!!!
Hermit crabs are funny things, took me a couple to figure out how to catch them. The big beetles scare so easy! It takes practice to even creep up on them! But i managed to nab a few after a while
So tomorrow I will have a new villager, a bench, and Nooks closed before i could ask to expand again so ill have to wait a day. Looking forward to more island adventures by myself and with friends. Today and tonight were really fun. I wonder if ill have a camper tomorrow? Maybe some new flowers? We will see!
-Elle


No comments:

Post a Comment