Tuesday 25 June 2013

Day 11

Hello,

So this morning i unlocked the dream suite, and had a little ceremony in front of town hall with Luna. I haven't got my dream code yet, but will be getting it soon.
Kicks is still under construction and should be done the day after tomorrow.

T&T Mart opened today, so glad to finally have the catalogue and have a bigger shop.
I had a visitor in my campsite, Bud the lion, i only talked to him briefly because as i now have 9 villagers, someone from the campsite can move in, i'm waiting till i get someone i really really like. 
I also had a very cute little visitor in my town today, Katie!








 This is by far the cutest expression i've seen yet, so adorable


 Katie got a bit worried when i fell in today's pitfall that found me.

 I took her to a close friend of mine's town. She was very happy. I wonder what present i will get from her tomorrow.
I also got my first streetpass with my friend, so i now have something in my HH Showcase! I hope to get some more this weekend.
Bertha wanted to trade with me, she thought it was a good deal so i went ahead with it.
Kicks will be open in a few days, and i think i will have another special guest arrive in town tomorrow too.
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment