Saturday 15 June 2013

My First Day

Hello Everyone,

I finally got New Leaf today :D. My first day has been a good one.
Moved into my town of Wollemi and was greeted by Freckles, Chief, Biskit and Isabelle. I also have Bertha and Rod in my town.
I got to put my house exactly where i wanted on a little peninsular. I enjoyed the tree planting ceremony, after being forcefully made mayor.
Today was also the bug-off competition. I took gold with my Birdwing butterfly. Though Nat was being very stingy with the points at times. He had a feast today. I managed to get one piece of bug furniture (Catepillar Couch)
Collected lots of bells and paid of my tent, and I have enough money for ordinances and my house expansion. My town had cherries as native fruit, so I collected almost all of them (i love the stacking feature). I managed to catch 3 dorado's today. While shaking my trees i found a modern wood chair and a potbelly stove, my trees are dangerous! No luck with catching bees, will have to get use to catching them. Got stung every time >.<. I didn't have much luck with my fortune cookie, got a traffic cone.
I got to visit a two of my friends towns, and had a few friends come over. One got to attend my award ceremony by pure perfect timing. It was really great playing with others. Got apples, pears, peaches and oranges for my town, hopefully they grow well.
I really like Freckles, i've had her previously in WW, and i lucked out. Her smoke is in the shape of fish when it comes out, fishy smoke rings. Berta is growing on me also.
 I have a pet froggy. I can hear the waves from my house which is nice. Got lots of weird furniture from the bug off before i got my catepillar couch. The only hat i had in my town was this 'grape' hat.

I hope to have a great adventure tomorrow, and I get to move into my house :D
-Elle




No comments:

Post a Comment