Wednesday 26 June 2013

Dodeca

Hello,

Today i came outside and I had a visitor, Dr. Shrunk! He sent me on an expedition to get signatures for his petition to build Club LOL. I got all the signatures, will just have to wait a few more days.











Redd was in town today, I got the Jolly painting.

I visited Robin, he didn't like me snooping but i still got a free piece of furniture


I then visited Ables, Sable and I are friends now, and the QR code machine is now in Wollemi!
 Surprise!

Freckles wanted to talk to me, and i got my first project suggestion, i hope i get some more soon.

I also managed to sneak up on Tarantula that I happened to see and it didn't see me.

Freckles and I talk about weird things sometimes.

 I chose Violet

I got my letter from Katie today, she gave me the Sketchbook, its really cute.

I should be getting Kicks tomorrow, yay shoes. I cant wait to get Club LOL and start getting some emoticons.
-Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment