Wednesday 19 June 2013

Day V

Hello,

So today my first perfect cherry tree bore fruit! Also i had a visitor in my campsite today, Vesper a Sheep. She seemed nice, i think ive had her in wild world once upon a time.

Its raining again for the second consecutive day in Wollemi, but its still light rain. So my park bench was completed today, i had a ceremony later in the day so more than one villager attended this time.
Eloise congratulated me on my "urban planning" and i think she's hungry too.
I also got the Mario Coin from my fortune cookie today. I now have a few Mario items. I also received my statue in the mail from Redd and low and behold it was real as i thought!
So i had my second new villager move in today, a dog called Cherry, she seems nice. Im looking forward to talking to her more tomorrow.
My first fruit orchard bore fruit today :) and i chopped down a couple of trees with my axe cause i planted them wrong. I left one stump for now, but when i get a better axe i may replant so i can get a fancy pattern. I love how you can swivel around on the stump, its surprisingly entertaining.
In my sea shanty today Kapp'n sung about how he practices kissing by kissing his reflection in the window as people walk by...i think he's been on the island too long.

I didn't have any special visitors to my town today. Maybe tomorrow. I started the fountain project today, might complete it tomorrow. Some more of my fruit trees will also be ready tomorrow too. I paid off my mortgage yesterday but Nook's was closed so ill be expanding to a second floor tomorrow! No idea what furniture i'm going to put in their yet. My museum is coming along, and i now have something in every section. Getting closer to unlocking the museum upgrade. I wonder who will be in my town tomorrow?
-Elle


No comments:

Post a Comment