Saturday 22 June 2013

Octagonal

Hello,

So today marks the start of week two in the town of Wollemi. My flower garden is coming along, i hoping to get some more hybrids soon.
I got to have my ceremony for my fountain this morning. I haven't decided on my next project yet, and I haven't been approached by villagers for any new projects yet. Hopefully they will give me some new ones soon.

While i was talking to Keaton he remarked on how nice the town was looking and mentioned my ordinance. That was the first time its ever been mentioned.
I ran a few errands today, and Rod also visited my house this morning. I had quite a bit of traffic in my town today because Katrina was in my town. A lot of my friends came over and had their fortune told, will have to wait till next time to get a few more to unlock her shop but i'm halfway there.
My house is coming along, almost have all of the insect series, just missing three more pieces. I got a few pieces today in some successful trades.
I also had a special visitor today, i found out this morning that I had one a small competition on The Bell Tree Forums, so the creator dropped buy to give me my prize which was cool.
One of the traders also bought Katie along with him, shes so cute.
Guess who is finally awake? Cyrus!




I played a bunch of games on the Island today and got my club Tortimer membership and my sun hat. I wonder if someone new will start to move in tomorrow, maybe a store will start to upgrade. Im getting some new paving outside my house tomorrow cause they had the one i like today. Tomorrow should be a good day.
-Elle


No comments:

Post a Comment