Sunday 16 June 2013

Day Numero Duo

Hello,

So today i got to move into my house! I have a lovely blue roof. I set of watering all my plants.
No hybrids as of yet. I got lucky with my fortune cookie today, got a fire flower :). Cant wait for my house to expand tomorrow, too much furniture, not enough space.
So today i strived to get my permit to be mayor. Wasn't as easy to get as i thought it would be. My points crept up and through the day, i got run around by my neighbours but also had a little fun.

 I got asked to visit Berthas house, which looks like a room at the dentist. Also Freckles came over to see my house, i love how they follow you around.
As you can see i have blue hair! I got my hair done in a friends town, and i'm really liking it, i might go green next time cause i can, once i get Shampoodle. I managed to get a bunch of new fruit today, and play a bit on a friends island. Swimming is so much fun, i cant wait till i can go to my own island, an not have to worry about the connection dropping out. I also caught my first sea creature, a chambered nautilus. Im going to keep the next one i get as a pet. I cant wait to get my own wetsuit so i can visit my private beach, swim and catch more creatures.

I had lots of friends visit today, it was very busy in my town for a while.
I also found my first pitfall seed and experienced it today...i have no idea where yesterdays is/was. Its interesting how you now get four fossils a day compared to wild world.
I also caught my first shark today and experienced bare feet. I love how you leave actual footprints behind.
For those of you who have/haven't caught a piranha yet, make sure you pay it a visit in the museum when you do, you'll get a little surprise if you pay attention and listen :P.

I really enjoyed Kapp'n 's see shanty so I'll share it with you all


I really hope i get to go to my island soon, maybe in a few days if i'm lucky.
I cant wait to get my new house, my friends and I all got in and it was very cramped.

Ive planted many fruit trees that are growing nicely, they will be at stage 1 and 2 tomorrow :). I hope that some new flowers spawn in my town. We will have to wait and see.
-Elle





No comments:

Post a Comment