Friday 21 June 2013

Day 6

Hello,

So today my house has a second floor, and a cute little window! I also have a new hybrid a pink tulip, too much pink!
My second orchard was ready today, full of mangoes and lemons. I also will have a new villager moving in tomorrow, Keaton! Ive seen him in pictures from my friends town.
My town tree is bigger again! Its looking more tree-ish, i cant wait for it to get bigger.
I had a special visitor today, Gulliver! He eventually remembered that he was going to South Korea


Also tomorrow i will have a new shop! The garden store!  The construction makes a lot of noise in my peaceful main-street but i'm happy to have a new store coming.
Today in my fortune cookie i got the Hero pants! I love the sound it makes when you put them on, only 3 pieces to go.
Today i visited a friends town and had my fortune red by Katrina, i got a good fortune and need to acquire a yodel dress to reap the benefits.
I caught Freckles reading the notice board today, i love the little things the villagers do.
My fountain project was completed today and will be built tomorrow, thanks to donations from friends. I wont be able to start a new project tomorrow unfortunately due to the event. I also bought the hedge for my house, i ordered it to my Nooks from a friends town, i like how you can do that.
Tomorrow is the summer solstice, my first special event!
-Elle


No comments:

Post a Comment